My name is Lily from America and I am

 My name is Lily from America and I am 52 years old. In September, 2009, I suddenly had a stomachache, then I went to the local hospital to take a test. I was diagnosed with polycystic kidney disease and chronic renal insufficiency. I bought some medicine and then went home.
In May, 2010, I suffered pain again, and went to take a test which showed creatinine 665. The doctor said that the disease is so serious that I need undergo dialysis twice a week, all together 10 times.
I am very uncomfortable after dialysis. Each time I did a dialysis, I felt weak and don’t want to eat anything. I was disappointed about the condition that I couldn’t get rid of dialysis which costs a lot. The most important thing is that dialysis can’t cure my disease. So I decided to discharge from the hospital.
Once I chatted with my friends, they said that Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital is very good where I may receive a good treatment. So I went to the hospital to have a try. I was hospitalized and diagnosed with polycystic kidney disease, chronic renal insufficiency, renal anemia and renal hypertension. I was scared of these diseases. The doctor comforted me that he had confirmed treatment of treating anemia, controlling the blood pressure, using hemodialysis and Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy.

评论

热门博文